In order to recognise the wide range of projects dealt with by approved inspectors the ACAI has embarked on a new venture to showcase the projects to as wide an audience as possible through the new ACAI Awards scheme.
The new scheme will be open to any project where an approved inspector has undertaken the building regulations function. Projects will be nominated by your approved inspector and would be entered into the category of award most appropriate for the project.
The categories of awards are:
• Residential project (including dwellings, residential facilities or mixed use developments and bespoke housing projects)
• Public sector project (including work on crown property, healthcare projects)
• Commercial Project (including industrial, retail and office developments)
• Educational Project (including higher education)
• Innovation project (for any project encompassing an aspect of innovation that has added to the interest of the project)
Awards will be nominated and voted on a regional basis with the regional winner in each category being invited to attend the prestigious ceremony to be held in the Autumn to announce the national winners of the first ACAI awards.
If you feel your project falls into any of these categories and you would like to be considered for an award in the first instance you should contact your approved inspector.
For further information contact Jennifer Barrett on 01925 414714 or on email@example.com